Hey SEL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djmistryman
Lurkies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Hey SEL Reply with quote
You are the best that I have on my list since I heard Hindustani Smile. I live in NJ, USA and ehsaan posted to our guitar forums which was good of him. I am a guitarist by hobby. I have a good ear for music and am slowly trying my hand at the harp (harmonica). I got my first one in the key of C and play along with a lot of songs. I hardly recollect any song where SEL has used the harp/horns extensively. I would love to hear that in your coming compositions.

BTW if you are in New Jersey then drop me an email at djmistryman@hotmail.com. I am a volunteer RJ at a popular radio station in Jersey for over 6 years and would love to have you gents on air. I am hoping you go out on a SEL world tour.

Keep the melodies coming Wink

Aaphika Apna Kuch Jaana Pehchaana Kuch Anjaana Ajnabee

MistryMan
Ehsaan
SEL worshippers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: DJ Reply with quote
hey dj thanks for the post we have used harmonica in ' agar main kahoon ' from lakshya . thanks for your invite if we do tour it would be great to meet up !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index // Aasmaan ke paar... All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: